Product searchSearch by spec.
Graphic Multi Meter
Automatic function to generate comparative waveforms included.
Operability improved significantly
Color LCD graphic touch screen adopted!!
- Setting parameters in advance generates comparative waveform automatically as soon as sampling waveform is loaded.
- Digital display enabled on waveform comparison screen even during peak hold operation.
- Measures the changes in load in real time. This helps to identify the cause of trouble and avoid the problem smoothly.
- Not only waveform but also displacement can be compared, which enables measurement while keeping the load value even when stopped.
- Includes the inflection point hold function to detect "the peak of initial pressure" and "the end of process". This increases the certainty of Go/No-Go judgment.
- 2 input channels enabled (strain gauge + process input).
How to Generate Comparison Waveforms
Very easy to generate sampled waveform
|1.Model||○||VLGM3||Graphic multi-meter (With a function to generate comparison waveforms automatically)|
|○||GV||Strain gauge input (350Ω)
Input signal range: ±4,0mV/V,
Input calibration range 0.1–3.0mV/V
|Process input range:
0–10V, 4–20mA, ±0–20mA
|5.SD memory card function||○||0||Without SD memory card function|