Product searchSearch by spec.
Search by model
Digital Panel Meter / Strain Gauge Amplifier / Digital Amplifier
Disclaimer and Precautions
- VALCOM warrants product against defects for a period of one year from the date of delivery. If the product fails during this warranty period due to any reasons attributed to VALCOM, we will replace the product. However, note that failure of the product due to any of the following will not be covered by this warranty:
(1)Improper handling or use by the customer (including installation or use without following the instruction manual of equipment)
(2)Unauthorized disassembly by the customer
(3)Modification or repair by anyone other than VALCOM
(4)Natural disasters, calamities, riots, disturbance or any other circumstances over which VALCOM has no control.
Please note that the warranty mentioned here means the warranty for the individual product that is delivered. Therefore, VALCOM
- Every product is not intended for use with the components or systems that are used in situations where human lives and assets are involved.
Take your own safety measures for minimizing risks even if the products have failed or broken.
- VALCOM assumes responsibility for its products only to the extent specified in Warranty in instruction manuals of the respective products. VALCOM shall not be liable to the customers for any damage or loss (lost earnings, business interruption, information loss, recall, etc.) whatsoever caused by failure or breakage of its products. Even when VALCOM is responsible to pay for the damage or loss, the compensation shall not exceed the amount paid by the customer for the product which caused the damage or loss.
- The contents described herein are subject to change without prior notice.
Precautions for Use
- Do not damage or forcibly bend the power, sensor and I/O cables. Doing so can cause a short circuit which may further lead to ignition.
- Use the equipment only within the specified voltage range. Use outside of specified voltage range can result in fire, electric shock or equipment trouble.
- Do not modify or change the equipment and accessories in any way. Unauthorized modification can cause fire, electric shock or equipment trouble.
Such failure or accidents will not be covered by the warranty even if they occur within the warranty period.
- Take care to route and connect the wiring properly. Improper wiring can cause poor contact, which may further lead to fire, electric shock or equipment trouble.
- Do not apply voltage or current exceeding the allowable maximum. Doing so can damage the equipment.
- Use the equipment only within the specified power supply voltage range. Use outside of the specified range can lead to fire, electric shock or equipment trouble.
- Avoid installing the equipment in locations exposed to direct sunlight, where ambient temperature outside the range of 0 to 40°C, humidity exceeding the range of 35 to 85%, and where condensation occurs due to sudden temperature change.
- Use the equipment in locations free from dust, dirt, as well as chemicals or corrosive gases that are harmful to electrical parts.
- Do not subject the equipment to shock or vibration.
- When installing the equipment, ensure proper radiation so that the inside temperature will not exceed 40°C.
- If measured values fluctuate or different values are shown rather than constant values, influence of noise is likely. It is necessary to identify and eliminate the source of noise.
For example, it is effective to replace the power supply or to provide a noise filter if noise comes from the power supply.
Noise may also come from the sensor fitting due to inductive noise from outside. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the sensor fitting away from the source of noise.
Digital Panel Meter